Cast-In Circulation Heaters
HC Thermal Cast-In Circulation Heaters provide a powerful package of heat that isolates the process from the heating elements, for a variety of applications. Designed and manufactured by HC Thermal, these heaters are robust with cost-effective benefits that are ideal for high alloy or corrosive applications.
More About This Product
These units are smaller than comparable circulation
heaters and have standard designs/options up to 75KW and 600Volts.
- Smaller footprint than conventional designs
- ANSI flange connections
- Ideal for On or Offshore applications
- 10%Spare Heater elements included
- (2) Type 'K' Thermocouples including spare (RTD's Optional)
- Pedestal or tabs for variable mounting options
- Suitable for High Pressure
- Meets and exceeds industry standards/certifications
- Options include Insulation,Compression connections,
- T stat or pilot duty
- Vertical or horizontal mounting
- Liquid Tight
- High Thermal Efficiency
- Isolated tubing from heating elements
- Nema 7 (explosion proof-Class 1, Div 1 & 2, Groups B,C&D)
Thermal has multiple international agency certifications and is an ISO 9001 company with the longest standard warranty in the industry. HC Thermal Cast-In Circulation Heaters are a compact, rugged solution that will maximize heat transfer and provide long life, cost savings package that exceeds your standards.